Welcome to our
School Jobs Page!
Ask us about School Psychology, SLP, OT, PT Jobs:
School Contract Services are available in: (Click state to contact us.)
To obtain additional information such as specific rate information for your region or to receive a job order, please contact us using the state links above.
Psychology, SLP OT PT Job Requirements
- Graduate with a Degree in Speech Language Pathology, Occupational Therapy, Psychology, or Physical Therapy from an Accredited University.
- Must hold or be eligible for license or teaching certificate in states in which you will be employed.
- Criminal Background check and e-Verify required for all jobs.
- Preference may be given to qualified candidates with current or pending license and background credentials in some states.
A U.S. based, therapist owned and managed company.
We provide SLP, OT, Psychology and PT services in public and private schools. School jobs are available working with regular and special education children aged 3 to 21 in preschool, elementary, middle school and high schools. Exceptional mentorship and support for CFs and new graduates as well as experienced therapists transitioning to the school setting.
We would welcome the opportunity to discuss your career goals.
Job Description and Primary Responsibilities
You will be an SOS employee assigned to a specific school district to provide educational based services.
New graduate and experienced clinicians and Speech Language Pathologists, School Psychologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists are encouraged to apply.
- Above average income potential - we value your abilities, pay well and work to maximize your take home pay
- Relocation, health exam reimbursement and company assistance in securing and reimbursement of expenses for all required licenses
- New Grad SLP, OT, PT, Psychology Sign-On Bonus (Experienced candidates are not eligible for sign on bonus.)
- Guaranteed hours and company paid benefits - health, dental, vision and life insurance, continuing ed, sick time, 401K and more
- We offer ongoing jobs in our school contracts in great locations
We look forward to speaking with you!